ABOUT THE WEEKEND:
Come see God's amazing underground creation in an adventure activity known as wild caving!!! You will learn about caves, their characteristics and environment, how to cave safely, and have plenty of opportunities to satisfy your inner exploring nature! Thought you were too old for camp? This caving trip is for anyone 11-60!!! Come with your friends, kids, or church group but spots are limited so sign up quickly!
: Friday, (Check-in will be at 7:00.)
: Saturday, at 6:00 PM
The retreat fee is $50
. There will be a snack Friday evening and three full meals on Saturday.
Lodging will be outdoor camping. See below for what to bring.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sleeping Bag
- Ground Pad (optional)
- Pillow/stuff sack
- 1 Sweatshirt/sweater, jacket or fleece (mornings can be cold)
- Rain jacket or Poncho (optional)
- Clothes for the weekend
- VERY IMPORTANT MUST BRING
- Bring clothes for caving that will get very muddy! Cave clothes MUST BE synthetic material, NO COTTON! This includes jeans. A pair of coveralls with a synthetic shirt and leggings underneath works nicely.
Personal Care Items
- Small towel
- Other Toiletries
- Medications in their original container
- Bug repellent
- Water Bottle
Miscellaneous (Must Bring) Items:
- Bring a pair of old boots and warm socks as well
- 1 Heavy duty trash bag (dirty clothes and waterproofing)
- Flashlight and 2 sets of batteries (head lamps work great)
- Dry bag or ziplock bags to keep your important things from getting wet
- Helmets and head lamps will be provided but you are welcome to use your own
- Backpack, preferably old to carry food, water and gear
- Hammock (Optional)