New Life Bible Camp is actively seeking a full-time staff member to join New Life Bible Camp. This person would primarily oversee the Adventure Camp program, but also help with activity and facility maintenance, marketing, and also promote and teach outdoor education classes at camp and off-site. Full-time staff are missionary supported by churches and individuals, though the camp pays for housing, utilities, and health insurance.
Staff Housing will be available. We have an A-frame with two floors. The top floor is a large bedroom with shower/bathroom and the bottom floor is an open living room/kitchen/dining area with a shower/bathroom. Please direct any inquiries to Todd Donaldson at the email below or call the camp office at 814-842-3325.
Adventure Camp Program
- Plan, implement and coordinate Adventure Camp schedule and activities.
- Create new programs, improve current programs, and advertise programs.
Adventure Camp staff
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff
- Coordinate the AC morning staff devotions, prayer time, and staff meetings
- Develop teamwork and unity among the staff.
- Schedule summer staff for activities, areas of supervision, and off-times.
- Act as a liaison between the AC and the Camp Kainos program.
- Assist with registrations, check-in, orientation and discipline of campers in consultation with the Camp Director.
- Plan and implement New Life Adventure retreats. (Father/Son retreats, Teen Adventures, College Age retreats, or others)
- Assist with guest retreats at the Main Lodge when assigned.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of New Life sponsored Main Lodge retreats.
Presentation & Education Programs
- Research, create, and plan programs to be presented in local schools or on camp property.
- Visit churches, Christian schools, and organizations to promote the programs available at New Life.
Activity & Other Maintenance
- Assist in maintenance of the facilities, vehicles, and grounds.
- Ensure safety and maintain existing camp activity elements (Sky Swing, Climbing Wall, Zipwire, Group Elements, Waterslide, etc.)
- Plan and construct new activity elements.
- Assist in the weekly cleaning of the building and grounds.